The Flood Mitigation Training Program emphasizes the conceptual elements of flooding, how to prevent, mitigate, prepare, and recover from an emergency flooding situation.
At the end of this training program, participants will be able to:
- Define conceptual elements of flooding and FEMA standard codes;
- Understand the elements of a flood and vulnerability assessment;
- Create an emergency plan;
- Comprehend the available dry and wet flood-proofing mitigation measures;
- State the known interventions before, during, and after a flooding emergency;
- Comprehend the available funding for flood mitigation solutions.
Date: August 20, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
To educate participants on the following concepts:
- FEMA standards/Definitions;
- Preparation for Flooding Emergency;
- Flood Assessment;
- Emergency Plan;
- Flood Mitigation Measures;
- Pre, During, Post Flood Interventions;
- Federal Grant Funding.
Register for the Webinar
If you have any questions about this flood webinar, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Gill at (561) 644-3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.