We are excited to announce the launch of Pre-Emergency Preparedness Planning Program - extremely effective package of our signature 24/7 Flood Watch along with Flood Defense products to ensure that your investments are protected from flooding before it even occurs.
What Does the Pre-Emergency Preparedness Planning Program Include?
Emergency Preparedness Planning is a smart bundle of emergency prevention services offered by Flood Risk America to ensure your properties are safe BEFORE the event of flooding, and include the following:
• Flood prevention, Property Protection and Flood Risk Mitigation Plan
• Flood Risk Analysis for Your Complete Property Portfolio
• Flood Safety Plan
• Building Valuations
• 24/7 Flood Watch Program
• 24/7 Emergency Flood Protection Deployment
• 24/7 Claims Assistance
• Temporary Power / Heat
• Temporary Board Ups and Site Containment
• Hazmat Situations (Ex. Asbestos and Mold)
• Control and Clean Up Chemically Contaminated Floodwater
• Protecting Building Utilities
• Inventory Assessments
• Post Loss Cost Control
• Flood Claim Damage Restoration / Cleanup
• Emergency Grant Assistance
The Pre-Emergency Preparedness Planning Program can also address roofing failure, infrastructure failure, major components failure (boiler, water supply, pumps), epoxy pipe lining for pin-hole leaks, inventory preservation, business interruption, compliance planning, threat and vulnerability assessments, gap analysis, inventory/contents loss assessment and energy audits.
For more Information, contact:
Stephen Gill at 561-578-4220 or email@example.com.